Shipping price includes:
- Transport of the vehicle from cars2africa to the port of departure
- Customs formalities in Antwerp or Amsterdam
- RDW documents (if purchased at cars2africa)
- Send documents to consignee with DHL
- You will be informed by mail about the progress of the shipment
Shipping price is exclusive:
- Import duties in country of destination
- Customs formalities for extra charge
- Offered prices are valid for one month
- Payment must be made in advance
- Insurance of RoRo shipment is not possible
Mazda is a Japanese automaker based in Fuchū, Aki District Japan. In 2011, Mazda was the fifteenth biggest automaker by production worldwide.
At first Mazda builded small vans and trucks. The first car was build in 1960.
In 2015 Mazda started a partnership with Toyota Motor Corporation.
Current models are Mazda 3, 5 and 6, Mazda Demio, Mazda Premay and the Mazda CX (3,5,7 or 9).
✔ Specialized in sale and export of used cars and used vans
✔ More than 500 used vehicles available on stock
✔ More than 30 years of experience in export to Africa
✔ Single point of contact for sale, shipment and paperwork processing