Over the years cars2africa has built up a wealth of experience in the export market by shipping used cars, vans and trucks from The Netherlands to Africa. cars2africa also ships your vehicle to any port worldwide.
Shipment by roro or container
Roro stands for “roll-on roll-off” . This means that the vehicle is driven on and off the ship and parked among other vehicles. Roro shipment is usually the cheapest way for your car, van or truck. Shipment by container to destinations worldwide is possible for cars and small vans. Port of departure is situated in The Netherlands or Belgium.
Roro ports in Africa
Roro shipment from The Netherlands or Belgium to Africa is possible to Abidjan, Libreville, Banjul, Boma, Conakry, Cotonou, Dakar, Douala, Freetown, Lagos, Lome, Luanda, Pointe Noire, Tema, Dar es Salaam, Monrovia, Lobito, Massawa, Djibouti, Mombasa, Port Gentil, Bata, Malabo, Takoradi, Walvis Bay, Jeddah and Praia. To all above ports is container shipment also possible.
There are two types of containers:
• 20ft container ( 1 car).
• 40ft container, regular container is suitable for 2 medium cars.
• 40ft HC container, is suitable for 4 or 5 small cars.
For more information about container shipment, please contact us.
cars2africa takes care of the entire process of shipping to the port of destination.
• Transport from Woudenberg (The Netherlands) to the port of departure
• Custom formalities (in The Netherlands)
• RDW documents (exemption, export declaration)
• Inform shipper and consignee about shipment progress
• Sending documents to consignee (Bill of loading, invoice, car papers etc.)
Request a quote
If you want a proforma invoice for the shipment of your vehicle, please fill in the form.
We will reply within 2 days.
Our price is based on shipment from Woudenberg to the port of destination.
If we have to pick-up your vehicle, please contact our office, +31(0)33 286 70 88.